Mounting concerns over the safety of England's Grand National steeplechase have forced organizers to make modifications to the course following a review of the world's most grueling race after two horses died this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic