John and Susan Moore's Smokey Glacken will go for her third straight win in Saturday's 52nd running of the $150,000 Distaff Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at six furlongs at Aqueduct.
John and Susan Moore, who raced grade II winner Regal Sanction, have donated the 6-year-old son of Regal Classic to a foundation they established to help raise money for equine charities.
John and Susan Moore's Iron Deputy, winner of the Count Fleet Stakes, has been taken off the Kentucky Derby trail after a slight fracture was discovered in his cannon bone. Trainer Jimmy Jerkens said the injury was sustained during the running of the Count Fleet.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Proposed Multiple Medication Violator Changes
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet