John and Susan Moore's Smokey Glacken will go for her third straight win in Saturday's 52nd running of the $150,000 Distaff Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares at six furlongs at Aqueduct.
John and Susan Moore, who raced grade II winner Regal Sanction, have donated the 6-year-old son of Regal Classic to a foundation they established to help raise money for equine charities.
John and Susan Moore's Iron Deputy, winner of the Count Fleet Stakes, has been taken off the Kentucky Derby trail after a slight fracture was discovered in his cannon bone. Trainer Jimmy Jerkens said the injury was sustained during the running of the Count Fleet.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31