In a result that could have implications later in the 3-year-old season, improving Bourbonize got up just in time to edge favored Knock Em Flat by a neck in the $100,000 Northern Spur Stakes April 12 at Oaklawn Park.
A U.S. district court has thrown out litigation brought by former Thoroughbred owner/breeder Ed Martin Jr. against trainers Randy Klopp and Joe Davis.
I'm Boundtoscore upset the $258,205 Summer Stakes Presented by TVG (gr. IIT) at odds of 10-1 Sept. 15 at Woodbine, earning an automatic trip to the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IT) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Ed Martin Jr., has filed a federal suit against the Indiana Horse Racing Commission stemming from an investigation into horses kept at his farm in Florida.
Snow Ridge, a grade I winner and second-crop sire, will move to Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Penn., for the 2008 season.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch