The Jockey Club Tour on FOX makes its first and only stop at historic Belmont Park May 11, with live coverage of the $400,000 Man o' War Stakes (gr. IT) on FOX Sports 1 and FOX Deportes from 4:30-6 p.m. EDT.
Will Take Charge will be on his way to becoming a handicap star if he aces this test as the 123-pound highweight. Runners to face him Feb. 9 include Revolutionary, Lea, River Seven, Uncaptured, and Bourbon Courage.
Champion Will Take Charge arrived by van early the morning of Feb. 4 at Gulfstream Park, where he is slated to make his 2014 debut in the $500,000 Donn Handicap (gr. I) on Feb. 9.
The $250,000 Ruffian Handicap (gr. II), originally scheduled for April 5 at Aqueduct Racetrack, will now be contested on May 11 at Belmont Park.
The Donn Handicap (gr. I) and Gulfstream Park Turf Handicap (gr. IT) have been moved to Sunday, Feb. 9 to help kick off The Jockey Club Tour on Fox Television, Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George
- Gunnevera, Three Rules Work toward Fountain of Youth