Michael Dickinson March 1 unveiled a bevy of improvements to his Tapeta Farm in Maryland. As announced last year, he plans to train and race horses off the farm and employ methods he has learned in recent years.
Michael Dickinson announced Aug. 3 he will return to training racehorses this fall after a seven-year break. He will be based at his Tapeta Farm in Maryland and hopes to have 20-30 horses in his stable.
Trainer Michael Dickinson pulls off a stunner in 1998, winning the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) with Da Hoss, who was making just his second start in two years.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million