Michael Dickinson March 1 unveiled a bevy of improvements to his Tapeta Farm in Maryland. As announced last year, he plans to train and race horses off the farm and employ methods he has learned in recent years.
Michael Dickinson announced Aug. 3 he will return to training racehorses this fall after a seven-year break. He will be based at his Tapeta Farm in Maryland and hopes to have 20-30 horses in his stable.
Trainer Michael Dickinson pulls off a stunner in 1998, winning the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) with Da Hoss, who was making just his second start in two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Minding Leads Sweep in One Thousand Guineas
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas