Michael Dickinson March 1 unveiled a bevy of improvements to his Tapeta Farm in Maryland. As announced last year, he plans to train and race horses off the farm and employ methods he has learned in recent years.
Michael Dickinson announced Aug. 3 he will return to training racehorses this fall after a seven-year break. He will be based at his Tapeta Farm in Maryland and hopes to have 20-30 horses in his stable.
Trainer Michael Dickinson pulls off a stunner in 1998, winning the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) with Da Hoss, who was making just his second start in two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot