Interpol was the longest shot on the board but the first at the wire in the $200,000 Sky Classic Stakes (Can-IIT) at Woodbine, earning his first graded victory in his second attempt at that level Aug. 16.
Pacific Ocean, bursting to the lead from his rail post, overpowered his rivals for the first graded stakes tally of his career in the Vernon O. Underwood (gr. III) at Hollywood Park Nov. 26.
Rated Fiesty smoked the field in 1:09.27 and remained unbeaten in three starts when she wired the field in Satuday's $100,000 Debutante (gr. III) for 2-year-old fillies at Churchill Downs, during the Louisville track's final weekend of spring racing.
A talented field of 2-year-olds, headed by D's Bertando and Buddy Gil, is shaping up for Saturday's $75,000-added Gold Rush Stakes at Golden Gate Fields.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism