Group I winner Twice Over makes his 2011 debut March 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round III. Gitano Hernando will start in the same race; his performance will decide whether he starts in the Dubai World Cup March 26.
Lord of the Stars and Ahlaain look sharp for starts int he Meydan Classic Feb. 24. Ferneley and Crowded House on track for their next starts on Super Thursday March 3.
Godolphin's Gayego is scheduled to run Feb. 10 in Dubai.
Interaction, Argentina's Horse of the Year ready for Dubai debut Feb. 3 in the Al Maktoum Challenge Round II (UAE-III).
Stakes-placed Kinky Afro moving forward toward Balanchine Stakes (UAE-II). Monsieur Joe is thriving in Dubai.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- TOBA May Member of the Month
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning