Jersey Town, a grade I-winning miler by leading sire Speightstown, sired his first reported foal when a filly was born Jan. 10 at Pennland Farm in Paris, Ky.
In a star-studded field that included four Breeders' Cup starters, it was the longest shot on the board, Jersey Town, who pulled a 34-1 shocker in the Hill 'N' Dale Cigar Mile (gr. I) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced an A.P. Indy filly Feb. 12 for Robert and Leland Ackerley's Glory Days Breeding.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced her first foal, a Kingmambo filly, at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., on Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid