Jersey Town, a grade I-winning miler by leading sire Speightstown, sired his first reported foal when a filly was born Jan. 10 at Pennland Farm in Paris, Ky.
In a star-studded field that included four Breeders' Cup starters, it was the longest shot on the board, Jersey Town, who pulled a 34-1 shocker in the Hill 'N' Dale Cigar Mile (gr. I) Nov. 27 at Aqueduct.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced an A.P. Indy filly Feb. 12 for Robert and Leland Ackerley's Glory Days Breeding.
Grade I winner Jersey Girl produced her first foal, a Kingmambo filly, at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky., on Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies