Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online