Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation