Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- Solow Aims to Keep Win Streak Alive in Sussex
- Darby Dan Promotes Hammond to Vice Chairman
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field