Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- Legends: Joe Hirsch, Racing Ambassador
- Nominations Being Accepted for Top Simulcast
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Eutrophia to Reduce Thoroughbred Holdings