Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio