Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Orb Colt Lives Up to Buzz Selling For $710,000
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont