Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
Kipper Kelly, whose son Kelly Kip was one of the top sprinters of the late 1990s, died Sept. 11 after suffering a heart attack at Jerry Meaux' Indian Ridge Farm near Duson, La.
Grade II winner Keats will enter stud at Jerry Meaux' Acadiana Ranch near Lafayette, La.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Blingismything Rallies to Capture Wilshire
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Jacobson, Cruz Take Aqueduct Spring Titles
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Possessed, Take Issue Win NY Stallion Stakes