The fallout from the Oct. 7 BBC Television program "Panorama," which alleged widespread corruption in British racing, has been considerable. British Jockey Club security chief Jeremy Phipps resigned Oct. 9, and British Horseracing Board chairman Peter Savill has called for one ruling body rather than two.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose