The fallout from the Oct. 7 BBC Television program "Panorama," which alleged widespread corruption in British racing, has been considerable. British Jockey Club security chief Jeremy Phipps resigned Oct. 9, and British Horseracing Board chairman Peter Savill has called for one ruling body rather than two.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch