The fallout from the Oct. 7 BBC Television program "Panorama," which alleged widespread corruption in British racing, has been considerable. British Jockey Club security chief Jeremy Phipps resigned Oct. 9, and British Horseracing Board chairman Peter Savill has called for one ruling body rather than two.
Most Popular Stories
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al