Under a business plan change at the farm, Three Chimneys will not offer a consignment at this year's Keeneland September yearling sale.
The April 26 Thoroughbreds For All event nearly doubled in size from last year with 500 attendees from 22 states while raising more than $12,000 for two Thoroughbred aftercare charities.
In an effort to promote the local Thoroughbred industry, a recently formed company called Horse Capital Productions will launch a Web site Jan. 15 to serve as a bridge between farms and tour companies in the Bluegrass.
Three Chimneys Farm announced April 18 that Jen Roytz will take over as communications director for the farm in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Big-Race Drefong Named Champion Male Sprinter
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse
- Second Straight Turf Female Championship for Tepin
- Ocasio Earns Outstanding Apprentice Jockey Eclipse