Several presenters during the afternoon session of the National Conference on Equine Law May 5 at Keeneland in Lexington emphasized the importance of transparency in various horse dealings.
Two panel sessions at Thoroughbred Ownership Conference focused on buying horses at auction and trainer selection and communication. Penny Chenery made a special appearance at the conference Oct. 14.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Southeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred Pedigree and Conformation Clinic Sunday, March 24 at Palm Meadows Training Center in Boynton Beach, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom