This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
West Point Thoroughbred didn't waste any time in pulling a switch with Awesome Gem and Tropic Storm, both of whom will run in their second preference races.
Keeneland Productions and HRTV are partnering to provide live coverage of the opening two days of the September yearling sale, September 8-9, which are select sessions.
When 12 Derby horses work there is not going to be much going on the next day, and as a result this is going to be more of a short update. Brother Derek, Private Vow, and Storm Treasure are scheduled to work on Monday, and that pretty much will be it as far as workouts.
TVG will provide live, on-site coverage of the Sandy Lane Gold Cup from Garrison Savannah, just outside Bridgetown, Barbados, this Saturday.
TVG announced Oct. 17 that its popular program, "The Works," sponsored by the NTRA and Breeders' Cup, will kick off the network's coverage of the 2002 Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships tomorrow with the first of seven, one-hour shows airing from 11 a.m.-noon (EDT) through Thursday, Oct. 24.
TVG has announced it will offer exclusive live coverage of the Keeneland July Select Yearling Sale.
TVG will again produce "The Works" from Churchill Downs, focusing on Kentucky Derby and Oaks-bound horses and their daily doings at the Louisville track.
TVG today announced its broadcast schedule of live events from Churchill Downs surrounding the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), highlighted by "The Works."
Most Popular Stories
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Equine Infectious Disease Outbreak Response 101
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Hoppertunity Heading Home to California
- Full Field of 14 Contest Wide-Open Modesty
- Hialeah Sees New Thoroughbred Opportunity
- Princess of Sylmar Seeks Del 'Cap Rebound
- Panel: Change in Culture Needed in Racing
- Sky Lantern Takes Second Crack at Falmouth