Strong demand for juveniles at public auction continued at the Barretts May Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training held May 17 at the Hinds Pavilion at Fairplex Park in Pomona, California. A total of 193 horses were reported sold for gross receipts of $7,663,700, an 8.6% jump over the same sale a year ago when 189 youngsters sold for a total of $7,053,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'