Memorable 2009 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) winner I Want Revenge will join Millennium Farms In Lexington where he will stand the 2015 season for $5,000.
Zach Madden has joined the team at Millennium Farms as the head of customer relations, it was announced Oct. 8.
Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
Tom Simon's Vinery Sales has formed a partnership with Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington. The expanded sales division for the companies will be managed by Derek MacKenzie, director of public sales at Vinery Sales.
The 6-year-old Super Frolic, an earner of $1.3 million in his career, will be returned to training, Millennium Farms announced Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in 'Big Cap
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Retired Trainer Lake Dies in Saratoga Springs
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- El Kabeir the Colt to Beat in Gotham
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- BC Tickets Still Available After Day One Sale
- Daredevil Back in Rescheduled Swale
- Take Charge Brandi Not Entered in Honeybee