Double-digit percentage drops hit the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale Oct. 7, continuing a trend from the previous day's consignor-preferred session.
After consignor-preferred sessions that produced strong numbers, Thursday's first open session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Fall Mixed Sale saw prices tumble to predictable lower plateaus.
A Yes It's True weanling filly named Truely Genuine sold for $200,000 to top all prices in the opening day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale, asession which produced across the board increases over last year
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Nomorerichblondes Leads Home KY Breds in Meydan
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes