Double-digit percentage drops hit the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale Oct. 7, continuing a trend from the previous day's consignor-preferred session.
After consignor-preferred sessions that produced strong numbers, Thursday's first open session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Fall Mixed Sale saw prices tumble to predictable lower plateaus.
A Yes It's True weanling filly named Truely Genuine sold for $200,000 to top all prices in the opening day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale, asession which produced across the board increases over last year
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch