Double-digit percentage drops hit the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale Oct. 7, continuing a trend from the previous day's consignor-preferred session.
After consignor-preferred sessions that produced strong numbers, Thursday's first open session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Fall Mixed Sale saw prices tumble to predictable lower plateaus.
A Yes It's True weanling filly named Truely Genuine sold for $200,000 to top all prices in the opening day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale, asession which produced across the board increases over last year
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Winners Post Works at Saratoga
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap