Double-digit percentage drops hit the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale Oct. 7, continuing a trend from the previous day's consignor-preferred session.
After consignor-preferred sessions that produced strong numbers, Thursday's first open session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Fall Mixed Sale saw prices tumble to predictable lower plateaus.
A Yes It's True weanling filly named Truely Genuine sold for $200,000 to top all prices in the opening day of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale, asession which produced across the board increases over last year
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million