The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance noted Aug. 1 that it is receiving significant and growing support from the sales sector, with participation from buyers, consignors, and sale companies.
The donation came from Gulfstream Park's Thoroughbred Aftercare Program, which has raised more than $250,000 during the last two years.
The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance has announced that 23 accredited facilities are now eligible to receive financial grants from the organization for the ongoing care of retired Thoroughbreds.
The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance announced Nov. 8 that it has hired James Hastie as the its executive director, effective Nov. 18, 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- KY Downs Sets Historical Racing Handle Record
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory