Gross, average, and median were all up significantly on day three of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale, continuing the upward trend since the auction began.
Lillie Langtry provided the Ballydoyle team with their first winner of the meeting when she turned in a dominating performance to capture the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 1/4-lengths at Royal Ascot June 18.
Special Duty took the English One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) from Jacqueline Quest following a stewards' inquiry on May 2 after finishing second by a nose to the 66-1 shot.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Mubtaahij Races For 'Other' Sheikh in Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Champion Escena Dead at Age 22 in Kentucky
- Champion Untapable Formidable in Ogden Phipps
- Tonalist Looks to Continue Met Mile Trend
- Acorn Stakes Field Deep and Wide
- Ian Highet New Equibase Company Chairman
- NBC, NYRA Extend Belmont Stakes Contract