Horses belonging to Dogwood Stable and Legacy Stable survived a large fire at the Aiken Training Track in Aiken, S.C., Jack Sadler confirmed July 20.
When the working relationship between Dogwood Stable and Eclipse Thoroughbred Partners becomes an official merger July 1, Eclipse will take over all purchasing duties and management of the Eclipse-Dogwood stable.
Racing partnerships continue to attract investors even though the economy is weak.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops, Will Breeze June 1
- Tale of Verve, Mubtaahij Breeze for Belmont
- Frammento Has Final Drill at Saratoga
- Texas Red Works Toward Possible Dwyer Start
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Alsvid Takes Aristides Over Work All Week
- Evangeline Downs Stakes Taken Off Turf
- French Navy Sails to Group I Upset in SAf
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Winx Trounces Rivals in Queensland Oaks