A Victoria Racing Club appeals' panel slapped a $20,754 fine Monday on "relieved" Australian jockey Darren Beadman, who described the action as a "fairytale."
Jack Ingham, who with his brother, Bob, comprised the leading entity among Australian Thoroughbred owners and breeders, died today, the Australian Associated Press reported. He was 74.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse