A Victoria Racing Club appeals' panel slapped a $20,754 fine Monday on "relieved" Australian jockey Darren Beadman, who described the action as a "fairytale."
Jack Ingham, who with his brother, Bob, comprised the leading entity among Australian Thoroughbred owners and breeders, died today, the Australian Associated Press reported. He was 74.
Most Popular Stories
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike