A Victoria Racing Club appeals' panel slapped a $20,754 fine Monday on "relieved" Australian jockey Darren Beadman, who described the action as a "fairytale."
Jack Ingham, who with his brother, Bob, comprised the leading entity among Australian Thoroughbred owners and breeders, died today, the Australian Associated Press reported. He was 74.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House