A Victoria Racing Club appeals' panel slapped a $20,754 fine Monday on "relieved" Australian jockey Darren Beadman, who described the action as a "fairytale."
Jack Ingham, who with his brother, Bob, comprised the leading entity among Australian Thoroughbred owners and breeders, died today, the Australian Associated Press reported. He was 74.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen