Superior Storm, a four-time Louisiana champion, has been retired from racing to become a broodmare.
Proud Spell, the 2008 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner, finished second to Superior Storm as the odds-on favorite when the filly made her 2009 debut March 12 in an allowance/optional claiming race Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Pletcher Duo Stands Out in Poseidon Handicap