High Cotton will remain at $7,500 stands and nurses, while new stallion Prospective still stand for $5,000.
Prospective, Malibu Moon's grade II-winning earner of $719,130, has been retired from racing and will stand at J. Michael O'Farrell Jr.'s Ocala Stud in Florida for the 2014 breeding season.
Leading Florida second-crop stallion High Cotton will see his fee rise 50% after leading the state's freshman sire list a year ago, when the 2013 breeding season commences at Ocala Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Evangeline Downs Hosts LA Legends Night