High Cotton will remain at $7,500 stands and nurses, while new stallion Prospective still stand for $5,000.
Prospective, Malibu Moon's grade II-winning earner of $719,130, has been retired from racing and will stand at J. Michael O'Farrell Jr.'s Ocala Stud in Florida for the 2014 breeding season.
Leading Florida second-crop stallion High Cotton will see his fee rise 50% after leading the state's freshman sire list a year ago, when the 2013 breeding season commences at Ocala Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund in the House
- Positive Forecast for Kentucky Derby, Oaks
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 26, 2015
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend