High Cotton will remain at $7,500 stands and nurses, while new stallion Prospective still stand for $5,000.
Prospective, Malibu Moon's grade II-winning earner of $719,130, has been retired from racing and will stand at J. Michael O'Farrell Jr.'s Ocala Stud in Florida for the 2014 breeding season.
Leading Florida second-crop stallion High Cotton will see his fee rise 50% after leading the state's freshman sire list a year ago, when the 2013 breeding season commences at Ocala Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam