Hold Me Back, among the nation's top 10 second-crop sires in 2015, has been sold to stand in 2016 at Irish Hill Century Farm near Stillwater, N.Y.
Zivo, a New York-bred grade II winner, has been retired and will stand the 2016 season at Irish Hill Century Farm near Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
The new stallion complex near Saratoga Race Course will be run by Dr. C. Lynwood and Suzie O'Cain, who formerly ran Highcliff Stallions.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2