Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, sits atop the official graded stakes earnings list that will likely determine the participants for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
The North American members of the Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers remind that the minimum purse value for North American black-type races will increase from $45,000 to $50,000 beginning Jan. 1, 2008.
Two minor changes were recently approved to the guidelines for North American black type starting in 2006.
The Society of International Thoroughbred Auctioneers has announced changes in requirements for races that will be considered black-type in North America effective Jan. 1, 2002.
The International Cataloguing Standards Committee has announced upgrades for stakes in several countries. The committee announced the changes after its meeting June 18 in London.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner