Jennifer Pedersen, one of the top female trainers in the country, has been suspended for 60 days by the New York State Racing and Wagering Board, according to a ruling released March 4. Meanwhile, owner Ernie Paragallo, for whom Pedersen trains, claims his barn is being targeted by investigators.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay