Sarah Sis cruised to an easy win in the $150,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) March 7 at Oaklawn Park, defeating favorite Oceanwave by 1 1/2 lengths while tallying a breakthrough stakes win.
The would-be spoiler will get a chance at victory sans 'Brandi' March 7, as her more accomplished rival will start against boys March 14. Sarah Sis heads a group of nine sophomore fillies in the $150,000 Honeybee.
More than a half-dozen horses, including the winner of the Arlington Oaks (gr. III), have tested positive for the anti-inflammatory drug Etodolac in tests following races at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Officials: Penalty System Key Part of Program
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland