Chinese-based Yu Long Investments continued to spend at the top of the market at the Inglis sale in Australia on May 4, securing the top two highest-priced horses at the select broodmare session.
Group III winner Crafty Irna sold in foal to Sebring May 5 for $610,000 ($566,075 in United States funds), the highest price at the select session of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanlings sale in Sydney.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for $450,000 ($417,635 in United States funds) May 4, the top price at the select weanling session on day one of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- TTA to Conduct 2-Year-Old Sale in April
- Bradester, Valid Meet Again at Monmouth
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Suffolk to Subsidize Shipping for Fall Dates
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes