Chinese-based Yu Long Investments continued to spend at the top of the market at the Inglis sale in Australia on May 4, securing the top two highest-priced horses at the select broodmare session.
Group III winner Crafty Irna sold in foal to Sebring May 5 for $610,000 ($566,075 in United States funds), the highest price at the select session of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanlings sale in Sydney.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for $450,000 ($417,635 in United States funds) May 4, the top price at the select weanling session on day one of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set