Chinese-based Yu Long Investments continued to spend at the top of the market at the Inglis sale in Australia on May 4, securing the top two highest-priced horses at the select broodmare session.
Group III winner Crafty Irna sold in foal to Sebring May 5 for $610,000 ($566,075 in United States funds), the highest price at the select session of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanlings sale in Sydney.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for $450,000 ($417,635 in United States funds) May 4, the top price at the select weanling session on day one of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar