Chinese-based Yu Long Investments continued to spend at the top of the market at the Inglis sale in Australia on May 4, securing the top two highest-priced horses at the select broodmare session.
Group III winner Crafty Irna sold in foal to Sebring May 5 for $610,000 ($566,075 in United States funds), the highest price at the select session of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanlings sale in Sydney.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for $450,000 ($417,635 in United States funds) May 4, the top price at the select weanling session on day one of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap