Chinese-based Yu Long Investments continued to spend at the top of the market at the Inglis sale in Australia on May 4, securing the top two highest-priced horses at the select broodmare session.
Group III winner Crafty Irna sold in foal to Sebring May 5 for $610,000 ($566,075 in United States funds), the highest price at the select session of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanlings sale in Sydney.
A Fastnet Rock colt sold for $450,000 ($417,635 in United States funds) May 4, the top price at the select weanling session on day one of the Inglis Australian broodmare and weanling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start