The Budweiser InfieldFest is a full day, eclectic music festival.
The Maryland Jockey Club announced Oct. 14 that tickets for the 2017 Preakness Stakes (gr. I), Black-Eyed Susan (gr. II), and InfieldFest at Pimlico Race Course will go on sale at 10 a.m. EDT, Oct. 17.
Live racing returns to historic Pimlico Race Course Thursday, April 2, for the opening of its 37-day spring meet, highlighted by the 140th renewal of the $1.5 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I) Saturday, May 16.
Infield seats include Preakness InfieldFest, a multi-entertainment festival featuring national headlining artists on two stages and unique attractions throughout the day to give fans an unparalleled entertainment experience.
The Maryland Jockey Club announced 2012 Preakness InfieldFest will include performances by Grammy Award nominees Maroon 5 and Wiz Khalifa.
The Maryland Jockey Club announced April 20 the public infield will be open Kentucky Derby Day, May 7.
The Pimlico spring meet will feature 18 stakes races for purses of $2,435,000. Preakness weekend, the highlight of the meet, features 15 stakes races worth more than $2.2 million.
The Maryland Jockey Club announced Feb. 5 it is redefining the infield experience on Preakness Day, May 16 with three rock performances.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks