Churchill Downs' exclusive Infield Club, which offered a new guest experience for fans of the Kentucky Derby and Oaks in 2009, will return for this year's renewals with several venue enhancements.
Churchill Downs is introducing a new experience called the "Infield Club" for the 135th Kentucky Derby and Kentucky Oaks (both gr. I) May 1 and 2, 2009, allowing fans the opportunity to enjoy the party atmosphere of the infield with an upgraded twist.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees