Pacesetter America turned back a mild challenge entering the stretch and scooted clear to win the $200,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap, snapping a five-race winless streak, Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Last-out Monmouth Oaks (gr. III) winner Delightful Joy will look for her second straight graded victory in the $200,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Champion Untapable will seek class relief in the $200,000 Shuvee Handicap (gr. III) Aug. 2 at Saratoga Race Course, coming off a five-length loss to Wedding Toast in the June 6 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Veteran trainer Wayne Catalano will attempt to build on his 2014 accomplishments when he sends multiple stakes winner I'm Already Sexy and two stablemates into an overflow field Nov. 22 at Churchill Downs.
Gamay Noir, who snapped a five-race losing streak when she captured the Rampart Stakes (gr. III), tops a field of eight fillies and mares that will go to the post in Hawthorne's Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 19.
After tracking throughout, Imposing Grace flashed another gear in the stretch to secure the first stakes win of her career May 25 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Grade I winner Hooh Why towers over her foes in terms of accomplishments going into the May 25 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III) at Arlington Park.
Believe You Can looks to parlay a Feb. 2 tally at Fair Grounds into victory in the New Orleans Ladies Stakes March 9; Louisiana Derby winner Hero of Order will wheel back in the Duncan F. Kenner on the same day.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can returns to Fair Grounds Feb. 2 to make her 2013 debut in the $75,000 Tiffany Lass Stakes against five other older fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks