Gamay Noir, who snapped a five-race losing streak when she captured the Rampart Stakes (gr. III), tops a field of eight fillies and mares that will go to the post in Hawthorne's Sixty Sails Handicap (gr. III) April 19.
After tracking throughout, Imposing Grace flashed another gear in the stretch to secure the first stakes win of her career May 25 in the $150,000 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III).
Grade I winner Hooh Why towers over her foes in terms of accomplishments going into the May 25 Arlington Matron Stakes (gr. III) at Arlington Park.
Believe You Can looks to parlay a Feb. 2 tally at Fair Grounds into victory in the New Orleans Ladies Stakes March 9; Louisiana Derby winner Hero of Order will wheel back in the Duncan F. Kenner on the same day.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) winner Believe You Can returns to Fair Grounds Feb. 2 to make her 2013 debut in the $75,000 Tiffany Lass Stakes against five other older fillies and mares at 1 1/16 miles.
Most Popular Stories
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Fasig-Tipton Kentucky: July 2014 Sale Preview
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty