Preakness (gr. I) runner-up Itsmyluckyday, pulled up in the Pegasus Stakes (gr. III) in June with what was later diagnosed as a fractured Ilium, a bone in the pelvic region, is coming along well, trainer Eddie Plesa Jr. said.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- CHRB Medication Rule Modifications for 2017
- Equine Attorneys Group Elects Philpott
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch