The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 197 horses.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has cataloged 156 horses for its yearling sale. The auction will be held Sept. 25, beginning at 10 a.m. (CDT), at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has expanded its yearling sale to two days because of increased support from consignors. The sale will begin on its originally scheduled date of Sept. 28 and will continue through Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows