Recent Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) winner Marvellous is the pre-race favorite among 17 fillies entered for the Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) June 6.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Entering the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks (UAE-III) Ihtimal appeared the unassailable standout at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 27, and as it turned out, she was.
Ihtimal will try to add a second classic win to her record Feb. 27 in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks Sponsored by Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group (gr. III) at Meydan Racecourse.
Ihtimal made a powerful statement in the $250,000 United Arab Emirates One Thousand Guineas, closing strongly from off the pace, seizing a commanding lead in the stretch, and romping unchallenged to victory Feb. 6 at Meydan.
The road to the world's richest Thoroughbred race, the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I), continues Feb. 6 with the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 2 (UAE-II) at Meydan Racecourse.
Chriselliam charged past favorite Rizeena with a torrid outside rally from the back of the field and won the Shadwell Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) in a 28-1 upset Sept. 27 at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30