Tell a Great Story will be scratched from the $600,000 Alabama Stakes (gr. I) after breaking out in hives the morning of Aug. 16 at Saratoga Race Course, according to Tom Mullikin, Sagamore Racing's general manager.
King of Prussia Stable's impressive Princess of Sylmar takes a step up into graded company April 6 in the $250,000 Gazelle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Racetrack, facing a talented field of sophomore fillies.
Sagamore Racing's Millionreasonswhy died Sunday morning after a training accident at Sagamore Farm near Glyndon, Md.
Humble and Hungry earned the first stakes victory of his career when he soared past his rivals near mid-stretch to easily upset the $111,200 Commonwealth Turf Stakes (gr. IIIT) at rainy Churchill Downs Nov. 3.
A handy winner of Belmont's Matron Stakes (gr. II) last month, undefeated Millionreasonswhy will try to keep it going in the $150,000 Adirondack Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Race Course Aug. 14.
Millionreasonswhy, invading from Colonial Downs, wore down pacesetting Say a Novena in the stretch and edged away late to register a handy win in the $150,000 Matron Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park July 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George