With Big Drama sitting this one out, the $150,000 Holy Bull Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park Jan. 31 will highlight the return of graded stakes winners Beethoven and West Side Bernie, as well as a gate full of new 3-year-old prospects.
Two rocket ships will be launched at Gulfstream Park on Thursday, and don't be surprised if a few of the passengers wind up landing in Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
While the grade I, $300,000 Cigar Mile is the premier feature on the Nov. 29 card at Aqueduct, 2-year-olds will also be in the spotlight with the 87th renewal of the Demoiselle (gr. II) for fillies and the 95th running of the Remsen (gr. II) for juvenile colts and geldings.
Most Popular Stories
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- After 35 Years, Jockey Joe Steiner Retires
- Ancient Secret Scores in Lake George
- McCarthy, Trainer of General Quarters, Dies
- Sweet Loretta Powers to Schuylerville Win
- Songbird Logs First Gallop at Saratoga
- Songbird Adds Star Power to Sunday's CCA Oaks