With Big Drama sitting this one out, the $150,000 Holy Bull Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park Jan. 31 will highlight the return of graded stakes winners Beethoven and West Side Bernie, as well as a gate full of new 3-year-old prospects.
Two rocket ships will be launched at Gulfstream Park on Thursday, and don't be surprised if a few of the passengers wind up landing in Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
While the grade I, $300,000 Cigar Mile is the premier feature on the Nov. 29 card at Aqueduct, 2-year-olds will also be in the spotlight with the 87th renewal of the Demoiselle (gr. II) for fillies and the 95th running of the Remsen (gr. II) for juvenile colts and geldings.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Southern Ring Speeds to Whimsical Victory
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian