With Big Drama sitting this one out, the $150,000 Holy Bull Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park Jan. 31 will highlight the return of graded stakes winners Beethoven and West Side Bernie, as well as a gate full of new 3-year-old prospects.
Two rocket ships will be launched at Gulfstream Park on Thursday, and don't be surprised if a few of the passengers wind up landing in Louisville on the first Saturday in May.
While the grade I, $300,000 Cigar Mile is the premier feature on the Nov. 29 card at Aqueduct, 2-year-olds will also be in the spotlight with the 87th renewal of the Demoiselle (gr. II) for fillies and the 95th running of the Remsen (gr. II) for juvenile colts and geldings.
Most Popular Stories
- Story to Tell, La Grange Win Juvenile Stakes
- Ortiz, Castellano Finish in Tie at Belmont
- New Journeyman Cabrera Wins Lone Star Title
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- Initial Win Noted for Louisiana Sire Orthodox
- No Catching Unspurned in Bison City Stakes
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings