The catalog for Fasig-Tipton's Oct. 26 fall mixed sale of New York-breds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has been released.
Woodford Thoroughbreds, home of 2015 Hall of Fame inductee Xtra Heat, will offer her halter in an online auction with proceeds going to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 284 selected yearlings for the New York-bred sale scheduled for Aug. 15-16, with sessions in the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., beginning at 7 p.m. EDT daily.
Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale continues its two-night run Aug. 5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Following is a selection of noteworthy yearlings from the final session.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 189 yearlings for its 92nd Saratoga sale to be held Aug. 6-7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The 2012 numbers represent an increase of 18% from last year's catalog.
Improvements included wood paneled walls, theater-style seating, and a warm color scheme.
Fasig-Tipton will host a five-kilometer (5K) race and a one-mile "fun run" Aug. 15 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Both events will start in front of the auction firm's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion. All proceeds will be divided equally among the New York Racing Association's four charities: The Anna House, Backstretch Employee Service Team, New York Racetrack Chaplaincy, and The Backstretch Education Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby