The catalog for Fasig-Tipton's Oct. 26 fall mixed sale of New York-breds in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., has been released.
Woodford Thoroughbreds, home of 2015 Hall of Fame inductee Xtra Heat, will offer her halter in an online auction with proceeds going to the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 284 selected yearlings for the New York-bred sale scheduled for Aug. 15-16, with sessions in the Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., beginning at 7 p.m. EDT daily.
Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale continues its two-night run Aug. 5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Following is a selection of noteworthy yearlings from the final session.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 189 yearlings for its 92nd Saratoga sale to be held Aug. 6-7 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. The 2012 numbers represent an increase of 18% from last year's catalog.
Improvements included wood paneled walls, theater-style seating, and a warm color scheme.
Fasig-Tipton will host a five-kilometer (5K) race and a one-mile "fun run" Aug. 15 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Both events will start in front of the auction firm's Humphrey S. Finney Pavilion. All proceeds will be divided equally among the New York Racing Association's four charities: The Anna House, Backstretch Employee Service Team, New York Racetrack Chaplaincy, and The Backstretch Education Fund.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection