The Race Track Chaplaincy of America will again give away hundreds of turkeys this week at Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park, and Saratoga Race Course to needy families within the New York Thoroughbred industry.
The Race Track Chaplaincy of America held its annual business meeting April 12 in Georgetown, Ky., that was followed by a banquet in tribute to retiring executive director Enrique Torres.
At 8:30 a.m., under Saratoga's At The Rail Pavilion, the 2nd annual backside breakfast is underway.
Friends of New York Racing, the horseracing planning and advocacy group, announced Tuesday additions to its Business Advisory Council.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Part of Indictment
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Amanpour Brings $1.5M on Final MM Select Day
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition