Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale continues its two-night run Aug. 5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Following is a selection of noteworthy yearlings from the final session.
Over the past few days buyers and agents have scoured the packed OBS sales grounds in search of racing's next headliners.
Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman discuss Princess of Sylmar, Breeders' Cup "sleepers," and "And They're Off at the Derby Dozen." They also review a Breeders' Cup top 10 list for additional BC races. Sponsored by Darby Dan Farm watch video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
The selling season for select 2-year-olds in training kicks off Feb. 17 in Central Florida. Following are lists of some of the more interesting horses in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February auction based on yearling purchase prices, pedigrees, and workout times.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes