Fasig-Tipton's Saratoga select yearling sale continues its two-night run Aug. 5 in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Following is a selection of noteworthy yearlings from the final session.
Over the past few days buyers and agents have scoured the packed OBS sales grounds in search of racing's next headliners.
Steve Haskin and Lenny Shulman discuss Princess of Sylmar, Breeders' Cup "sleepers," and "And They're Off at the Derby Dozen." They also review a Breeders' Cup top 10 list for additional BC races. Sponsored by Darby Dan Farm watch video
A look through the 2013 Keeneland September catalog shows the usual depth of promising yearlings. This list spotlights yearlings out of grade I-winning mares who already have produced at least one stakes winner.
The selling season for select 2-year-olds in training kicks off Feb. 17 in Central Florida. Following are lists of some of the more interesting horses in the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February auction based on yearling purchase prices, pedigrees, and workout times.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Grade I Winner La Tia Retired
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- American Trainers Approve Meydan Move to Dirt
- Casners Aim to Add Chapter to Dubai Success
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 24