A state Supreme Court judge in New York has refused to dismiss a stinging legal case against the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation brought by the state's top lawyer.
The Communication Alliance to Network Thoroughbred Ex-Racehorses has established a "Herd Health Report" in an effort to provide transparency for donors and the horse buying public.
A horse retirement program Adena Springs created in 2004 has a new Web site.
The Jockey Club is working with the Thoroughbred Adoption and Retirement Association to establish and maintain a separate registry that would recognize Thoroughbreds suited for careers as sport or show horses.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- WTBOA Summer Sale Catalog Available Online
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory