Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Multiple graded stakes winner Revolutionary will make his long-awaited return to the races Jan. 11 in a one-mile allowance optional claiming heat at Gulfstream Park.
Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Breeder Bobby Trussell has the right Tempur-ment for the game. The former CEO of Tempur-Pedic focuses on acquiring broodmares with class.
by Anne Peters
During the first weekend in February, he was represented by three graded stakes winners: Flashback, Honorable Dillon, and Tapicat.
Gainesway Farm's Tapit has three graded stakes winners in the span of about two hours Feb. 2. His winners, all 3-year-olds, came at Tampa Bay Downs, Santa Anita, and Gulfstream.
Eddie Kenneally and Joe Rocco Jr. had a plan for Honorable Dillon, and the 3-year-old son of Tapit followed it right into the Gulfstream Park winner's circle Feb. 2 after winning the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly