Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Multiple graded stakes winner Revolutionary will make his long-awaited return to the races Jan. 11 in a one-mile allowance optional claiming heat at Gulfstream Park.
Two 3-year-olds who registered impressive stakes wins in Florida sprint races this year will meet for the first time when Clearly Now and Honorable Dillon start in the $250,000 Bay Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Breeder Bobby Trussell has the right Tempur-ment for the game. The former CEO of Tempur-Pedic focuses on acquiring broodmares with class.
by Anne Peters
During the first weekend in February, he was represented by three graded stakes winners: Flashback, Honorable Dillon, and Tapicat.
Gainesway Farm's Tapit has three graded stakes winners in the span of about two hours Feb. 2. His winners, all 3-year-olds, came at Tampa Bay Downs, Santa Anita, and Gulfstream.
Eddie Kenneally and Joe Rocco Jr. had a plan for Honorable Dillon, and the 3-year-old son of Tapit followed it right into the Gulfstream Park winner's circle Feb. 2 after winning the $150,000 Hutcheson Stakes (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts