Fallen For You showed an impressive turn of foot as she drew off in the final furlong to win the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 22.
Homecoming Queen and Samitar, winners of the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas, respectively, will square off in the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Friday, June 22.
Dismissed at odds of 12-1, Samitar charged home a convincing 1 1/2-length winner of the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 27.
A day after winning the Qipco Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), Irish trainer Aidan O'Brien returned to Newmarket to capture the filly equivalent with Homecoming Queen, a nine-length surprise winner May 6.
Ballydoyle, the racing arm of Coolmore, confirmed Oct. 24 that So You Think has been pre-entered in the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud