Fallen For You showed an impressive turn of foot as she drew off in the final furlong to win the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 22.
Homecoming Queen and Samitar, winners of the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas, respectively, will square off in the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Friday, June 22.
Dismissed at odds of 12-1, Samitar charged home a convincing 1 1/2-length winner of the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 27.
A day after winning the Qipco Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), Irish trainer Aidan O'Brien returned to Newmarket to capture the filly equivalent with Homecoming Queen, a nine-length surprise winner May 6.
Ballydoyle, the racing arm of Coolmore, confirmed Oct. 24 that So You Think has been pre-entered in the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly