Fallen For You showed an impressive turn of foot as she drew off in the final furlong to win the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 22.
Homecoming Queen and Samitar, winners of the English and Irish One Thousand Guineas, respectively, will square off in the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot on Friday, June 22.
Dismissed at odds of 12-1, Samitar charged home a convincing 1 1/2-length winner of the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 27.
A day after winning the Qipco Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I), Irish trainer Aidan O'Brien returned to Newmarket to capture the filly equivalent with Homecoming Queen, a nine-length surprise winner May 6.
Ballydoyle, the racing arm of Coolmore, confirmed Oct. 24 that So You Think has been pre-entered in the Nov. 5 Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- AUS Breeders Mull Legal Action Over New Rules
- Will Frankel's Success Boost F-T Yearlings?
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires