Champion juvenile filly of 2011 My Miss Aurelia is scheduled to begin her 4-year-old season in the $150,000 Azeri Stakes (gr. III) March 16 at Oaklawn Park.
Fox Hills Farms' Joyful Victory, runaway winner of Oaklawn Park's Honeybee (gr. III) and Fantasy (gr. II) in her past two starts, tops a stellar cast of 13 3-year-old fillies entered in the May 6 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Who will win this year's Kentucky Oaks? Will it be a Joyful Victory? Is it time for a Summer Soiree? Are you expecting a Street Storm? Or will the results be Plum Pretty? Predict the Order
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) hopeful fillies R Heat Lightning, Plum Pretty, Holy Heavens, and Daisy Devine all posted workouts during a busy morning at Churchill Downs April 26.
Joyful Victory tuned up for next month's Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) with her second dominating performance of the Oaklawn Park season in the $285,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) April 10.
Joyful Victory and Arienza headline a field of five for the $300,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) April 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Favored Joyful Victory went to the front of the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) class when she dominated the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by 8 3/4 lengths in her first start of the year at Oaklawn March 12.
Dixie City makes her first start since winning Aqueduct's Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) last November as one of the favorites in the $125,000 Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park March 12.
See race photos of Brethren, Always a Princess and many more! View Slideshow
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby