John McGary is returning as the track announcer for the California Authority of Racing Fairs in 2015. He was the announcer for the fair meets from 2000-05.
The Ohio State Racing Commission March 12 continued its examination of plans for proposed racetrack casinos, peppering Penn National Gaming Inc. officials with questions about facilities planned for Dayton and Austintown.
Penn National Gaming Inc. is preparing applications in Ohio for video lottery terminals and relocation in connection with its plan to move Beulah Park to the Youngstown area.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Champion Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- To Royal Ascot and the Stayers: Thanks For the Memories