John McGary is returning as the track announcer for the California Authority of Racing Fairs in 2015. He was the announcer for the fair meets from 2000-05.
The Ohio State Racing Commission March 12 continued its examination of plans for proposed racetrack casinos, peppering Penn National Gaming Inc. officials with questions about facilities planned for Dayton and Austintown.
Penn National Gaming Inc. is preparing applications in Ohio for video lottery terminals and relocation in connection with its plan to move Beulah Park to the Youngstown area.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh