John McGary is returning as the track announcer for the California Authority of Racing Fairs in 2015. He was the announcer for the fair meets from 2000-05.
The Ohio State Racing Commission March 12 continued its examination of plans for proposed racetrack casinos, peppering Penn National Gaming Inc. officials with questions about facilities planned for Dayton and Austintown.
Penn National Gaming Inc. is preparing applications in Ohio for video lottery terminals and relocation in connection with its plan to move Beulah Park to the Youngstown area.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate