Post positions, post times for the Dec. 13 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Races held at Sha Tin Racecourse.
With a powerful late run, Vallee Enchantee ran away with the HK$14 million, 1 1/2-mile Hong Kong Vase (HK-I), the first major race on the Hong Kong International Race card at Sha Tin Racecourse. The 3-year-old filly by Peintre Celebre was bred and is owned by the Wildenstein Stable of France.
Mrs. Carde Ostemann-Richter's international star Paolini has been withdrawn from the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) and will be replaced by local runner Blue Stitch. The $3.2 million Hong Kong Cup, run at 1 1/4 miles, is the centerpiece of the Hong Kong International Races to be held at Sha Tin on Dec. 14.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has announced their selected horses for the Hong Kong International Races. Offering approximately $7.28 million (U.S.) in purses, the four-race series will take place at Sha Tin Racecourse on Sunday, Dec. 14. The star of the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) will be the globe-trotting Falbrav, a seven-time group I winner who will be making his final start.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective