Post positions, post times for the Dec. 13 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong International Races held at Sha Tin Racecourse.
With a powerful late run, Vallee Enchantee ran away with the HK$14 million, 1 1/2-mile Hong Kong Vase (HK-I), the first major race on the Hong Kong International Race card at Sha Tin Racecourse. The 3-year-old filly by Peintre Celebre was bred and is owned by the Wildenstein Stable of France.
Mrs. Carde Ostemann-Richter's international star Paolini has been withdrawn from the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) and will be replaced by local runner Blue Stitch. The $3.2 million Hong Kong Cup, run at 1 1/4 miles, is the centerpiece of the Hong Kong International Races to be held at Sha Tin on Dec. 14.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club has announced their selected horses for the Hong Kong International Races. Offering approximately $7.28 million (U.S.) in purses, the four-race series will take place at Sha Tin Racecourse on Sunday, Dec. 14. The star of the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) will be the globe-trotting Falbrav, a seven-time group I winner who will be making his final start.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake