The extraordinarily reclusive new owner of this 91-year-old Thoroughbred nursery has revealed little about his plans since purchasing the most public of Lexington properties, but one goal is clear: breed Triple Crown runners. read longform
Watch races from previous Bob Baffert Preakness winners. Courtesy of the Maryland Jockey Club
A historical race sequence for Thunder Gulch's Kentucky Derby win on May 6, 1995. view slideshow
Keeneland Association is apparently delaying its plans to offer historical racing at a new 40,000-square foot facility that was scheduled to open in July 2015.
A historical look at the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), the third jewel of the Triple Crown. view infographic
Follow our coverage of the Saratoga Sesquicentennial with images from the pages of The Blood-Horse magazine features during the Saratoga meet.
Trainer Doug Davis made everyone's life more interesting. He was a big man with a thunderous voice and a gaudy appetite for life. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation