Mr. Sidney, a 2009 grade I winner, will enter stud in 2010 at Alec Head's Haras de Quesnay near Deauville, France.
Immerse, dam of grade I winner Stephen Got Even, was euthanized May 14 because of foaling complications.
Grade I winner and millionaire Tomisue's Delight was euthanized July 16 following complications from colic surgery.
The Nick Zito trainee won his stakes debut Feb. 16 at Tampa Bay Downs.
One day after it was announced, the dispersal of 25 horses owned by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert has been cancelled because of "unforeseen timing complications," according to William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, which was in charge of preparing the horses for sale.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Grade I winner Stephen Got Even was retired from racing due to an injury the colt sustained while training toward a start in the Woodward Stakes (gr. I). The 4-year-old son of A.P. Indy--Immerse, by Cox's Ridge, will stand in 2001 for a fee of $30,000 live foal at Lane's End Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator