A colt from Equiano's first Australian crop sold for $420,000 ($375,113 in United States funds), the highest price ever for a first-season sire in Victoria, on day two of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win