Hansel, the 1991 champion and dual classic winner for Joe Allbritton, recently arrived back in the United States from Japan.
Kicken Kris, a grade I winner for Elizabeth Moran's Brushwood Stable, has been sold for stallion duty to Hidaka Breeders Association in Japan. The 5-year-old son of Kris S. arrived Jan. 12 in Japan.
U.S. millionaires Golden Pheasant and Tight Spot will take up stallion duty in China
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House