Bourbon Courage and Imagining, both graded stakes-winning millionaires, will stand at Heritage Stallions in Chesapeake City, Md., in 2016.
Heritage Stallions announced the addition of group I-winning Seville, the first son of Europe's leading sire Galileo to stand in the Mid-Atlantic region, to its stallion roster in Chesapeake City, Md., for 2015.
Rockin Jojo steadily wore down the front-runner in a sustained drive and won the third race at Parx Racing Aug. 30 to become the first winner for his Maryland-based sire Street Magician.
Tritap, a grade II-placed runner by runaway leading sire Tapit, is in the process of being syndicated by Heritage Stallions near Cheasapeake, Md., for 2015. He will be the first son of Tapit to stand in Maryland.
Veterinarian Tom Bowman has joined his son, Brooke Bowman, D.V.M., and veteran Maryland horseman Louis Merryman as a partner in the newly formed Heritage Stallions.
Veterinarian Brooke Bowman and Louis Merryman announced the formation of Heritage Stallions, a new Thoroughbred stallion facility to be operated near Chesapeake City, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start