Goldy Espony dictated the pace throughout the 1 1/2-mile La Prevoyante Stakes (gr. IIIT) and rolled to a clear win Dec. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Indian pharmaceutical billionaire Cyrus Poonwalla went to 900,000 ($1,220,008 in United States funds) to acquire Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Kenhope at the Arqana Arc sale Oct. 5 at Saint-Cloud.
The Jockey Club of Turkey presented its International Racing Festival this weekend, with the top three events, all group races, captured by European-based horses.
A pair of British-trained runners dominated Sunday's Gran Premio di Milan (Italy-I) at San Siro as Godolphin's Leadership upset Clive Brittain's Warrsan.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud