Goldy Espony dictated the pace throughout the 1 1/2-mile La Prevoyante Stakes (gr. IIIT) and rolled to a clear win Dec. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Indian pharmaceutical billionaire Cyrus Poonwalla went to 900,000 ($1,220,008 in United States funds) to acquire Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) runner-up Kenhope at the Arqana Arc sale Oct. 5 at Saint-Cloud.
The Jockey Club of Turkey presented its International Racing Festival this weekend, with the top three events, all group races, captured by European-based horses.
A pair of British-trained runners dominated Sunday's Gran Premio di Milan (Italy-I) at San Siro as Godolphin's Leadership upset Clive Brittain's Warrsan.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby